Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fort Myers Beach

My overall experience at the Estero Island Cottage and Matanzas Pass was pretty interesting. I learned so much I didn’t even know.
They informed me how the island of Fort Myers beach only had four canals and now has more than 20.
Also the land is at about 98% occupied and basically only has about 1% preserved.
My hometown Miami, FL had changed drastically since I was child. Every time I go back to see where I used to live I can’t find my old house. The community had expanded so much and hundreds of new roads were developed. I feel a sense of community in these areas now cause if you do look at them in person you can for yourself how small and compact they build the homes.
If someone offered me a 300% of the market value of my childhood home to develop on it, I would take the offer. Now if the county approached me about purchasing my land under the 20/20 program, for 80% of its market value I would take that offer to. If I received any offer above 50% of what the property is actually worth I would take it. I am going to gaining a lot more with the money then losing the property.  

No comments:

Post a Comment