Monday, September 5, 2011

Being Sustainable

This fall semester I will be taking University Colloquium. My expectations for this class are as followed: Understanding the purpose of nature and how it entails to my life. Also trying to understand why I have to take another environmental class.
What does sustainability mean to me? I believe it means using the resources you have now in a sufficient matter without harming the environment. In my future carrier as manager I think having to the use the limited resource I have to maximize my output is how it relates to being sustainable.  
One thing I do that I find very unsustainable is me driving to school when it is clearly a bike a ride away. If I at least road bike twice a week I could lower my ecological footprint and increase my health.  

No comments:

Post a Comment